Full of Beans Webinar
On Tuesday 30th January, we launched our Full of Beans campaign with a webinar.
If you weren't able to make it along, you can find the presentations below:
To view the recording of the webinar please click here
Below are also some useful links which were mentioned during the webinar:
- Learn more about how we are tackling the task of measuring impact of Beans is How in our Theory of Change: https://sdg2advocacyhub.org/beans-is-how/resources/
- BeanMeals, Environmental Change Institute: https://www.eci.ox.ac.uk/beanmeals
- Full of Beans web-page: Full of Beans Campaign – Good Food For All
- Sign up form for GFPP newsletter: https://goodfoodforall.us19.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=85fd3e020348c11674f7c1f6e&id=6fee06126e
- Registration for the GCFN networking event on the 23rd February: Glasgow Community Food Networking Event Tickets, Fri 23 Feb 2024 at 11:00 | Eventbrite
- GFPP social media links: Social media: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram| LinkedIn
- Remember to use #GlasgowFullofBeans if posting about the event/campaign
The webinar will be turned into a podcast and will be available from various podcast channels next month.
If you have any further questions to the speakers or the campaign team, you can email them to Glasgow Food Policy Partnership [email protected]