Glasgow Community Food Network resources
Demand for Land campaign pack:
- Groundwork: A Market Gardener’s Toolkit (made in partnership with Propagate)
- Route maps to acquiring land in Glasgow (a longer, more detailed version and a visual one page summary)
- An engagement case study of our 'Show What You Grow' competition (with a campaign postcard template)
- The results of our Demand for Land survey and;
- Inspirational Land Illustrations to show how underused sites can be used for growing, available as free-to-use images and videos.
Covid-19 response project report, Glasgow, Tackling Poverty With a City Plan' by Glasgow Community Food Network
Glasgow Community Food Network; External Evaluation by Between The Lines
Peri-urban land in Glasgow: The potential for food growing and farming made in partnership with Fringe Farming, Glasgow Community Food Network, Shared Assets and Sustain
Glasgow City Food Plan Annual Report 2021/22, made by the Glasgow Food Policy Partnership (of which GCFN is a member)
Glasgow City Food Plan Annual Report 2021/22: Executive Summary, made by the Glasgow Food Policy Partnership (of which GCFN is a member)
'Glasgow, Tackling Poverty With a City Plan', Glasgow Community Food Network's 2021 report on how COVID-19 impacted community food providers and people accessing community food resources.
Growing Activities with Food Leftovers (with Arabic translations) by Empower Women for Change and Faith in Community Scotland