Join us for November Food & Climate Cafes
We want your ideas about the changes you want to see in Glasgow when it comes to our food and how that impacts the world we live in. Our Food & Climate Action team are hosting a series of Food & Climate Cafes across this city this November.
As we wind down from COP26, let's reflect on the positive changes that are already happening all around us and drill these ideas down further into our desired action statements on the kind of future we want in our local area for our food system.
We’ll be running these Food & Climate Cafes every three months over the next year and a half to build together an action plan for local food systems change.
You don't need any prior knowledge! We are looking for as many diverse views as possible, everyone is welcome. Be part of the discussion.
Sign up to a café near you:
- East at Soul Food Sisters on the 24th November - 6pm
- South at Peat Road Hall on the 25th November - 1pm
- West at the Heart of Scotstoun on the 30th November - 10.45am
- North at St Paul's Youth Forum on the 30th November - 11.00am
- Central at Garnethill Multicultural Centre on the 30th November - 6pm